Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 6 Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 6 Free
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 6 Free
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking 6 Free
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking 6 Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 6 Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 6 Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 6 Free
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking 6 Free
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.