Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 6 0
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking 6 0
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 6 0
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking 6 0
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking 6 0
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 6 0
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 6 0
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 6 0
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking 6 0
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.