Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 5000
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 5000
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 5000
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking 5000
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking 5000
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole journey of your customers if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 5000
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 5000
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 5000
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking 5000
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.