Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 5 0
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracking 5 0
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 5 0
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracking 5 0
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracking 5 0
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to learn how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 5 0
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 5 0
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 5 0
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking 5 0
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.