Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 3D
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 3D
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 3D
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking 3D
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking 3D
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 3D
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 3D
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 3D
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking 3D
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.