Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 360
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 360
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 360
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracking 360
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking 360
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 360
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 360
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 360
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracking 360
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.