Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracking 2 0
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracking 2 0
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracking 2 0
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracking 2 0
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracking 2 0
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracking 2 0
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracking 2 0
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracking 2 0
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracking 2 0
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.