Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Would T
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Would T
If you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Would T
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Would T
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Would T
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Would T
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Would T
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Would T
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Would T
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.