Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Windows 7
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Windows 7
If you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Windows 7
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Windows 7
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Windows 7
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Windows 7
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Windows 7
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Windows 7
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Windows 7
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.