Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
When you’re not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Why Not Working
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.