Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Where To Use
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Where To Use
When you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Where To Use
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Where To Use
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Where To Use
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to know how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular type, you may want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Where To Use
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Where To Use
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Where To Use
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Where To Use
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.