Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker When To Go
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker When To Go
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker When To Go
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker When To Go
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker When To Go
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker When To Go
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker When To Go
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker When To Go
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker When To Go
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.