Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker What Is It
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker What Is It
If you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker What Is It
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker What Is It
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker What Is It
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker What Is It
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker What Is It
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker What Is It
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker What Is It
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.