Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Video
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Video
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Video
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Video
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Video
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to know how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Video
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Video
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you use a client support tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Video
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Video
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.