Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Versus Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Versus Free
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Versus Free
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Versus Free
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a blog, you’d wish to know whether your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Versus Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Versus Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Versus Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Versus Free
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Versus Free
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.