Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Using
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Using
If you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Using
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Using
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you would wish to know if your customers have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Using
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Using
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Using
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Using
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Using
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.