Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Us
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Us
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Us
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Us
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Us
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Us
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Us
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Us
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Us
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.