Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Tutorial
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Tutorial
When you are not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Tutorial
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Tutorial
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know if your customers are having any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Tutorial
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you’d want to know how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Tutorial
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Tutorial
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Tutorial
Free and Starter plans permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Tutorial
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.