Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Top Speed
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Top Speed
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Top Speed
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Top Speed
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Top Speed
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a page (which is an indication of low involvement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Top Speed
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Top Speed
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Top Speed
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Top Speed
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.