Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Tool
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Tool
If you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Tool
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Tool
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is particularly helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Tool
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Tool
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Tool
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Tool
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Tool
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.