Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the whole travel of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people have technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker To Windows 10
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.