Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Template
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Template
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Template
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Template
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know if your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Template
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Template
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Template
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Template
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Template
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.