Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker System
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker System
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker System
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker System
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good means to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker System
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker System
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker System
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a client support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker System
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker System
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.