Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Step By Step 2
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.