Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Software
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Software
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Software
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Software
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Software
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Software
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Software
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Software
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Software
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.