Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Should I Take
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your site visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Should I Take
If you are not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Should I Take
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Should I Take
This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Should I Take
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Should I Take
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Should I Take
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this extension into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Should I Take
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Should I Take
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.