Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Should I Go
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Should I Go
If you are not using a user behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Should I Go
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Should I Go
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Should I Go
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Should I Go
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Should I Go
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Should I Go
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Should I Go
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.