Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Search
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Search
If you’re not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Search
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Search
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Search
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Search
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Search
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Search
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Search
Available at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.