Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Reviews
When you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Reviews
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Reviews
This is particularly helpful if you’re managing a number of sites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great means to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Reviews
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific type, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Reviews
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Reviews
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Reviews
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Reviews
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.