Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Review
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Review
When you are not using a user behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Review
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Review
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Review
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to remove those fields to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Review
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your site, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Review
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a client service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Review
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Review
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.