Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Review 2019
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Review 2019
When you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Review 2019
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Review 2019
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you’d want to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog articles. This is a good means to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Review 2019
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your visitors if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Review 2019
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Review 2019
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- Should you use a customer service tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Review 2019
Free and Starter programs permit you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in analyzing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Review 2019
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.