Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Pro
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Pro
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Pro
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Pro
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would want to know whether your visitors have any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Pro
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you might want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Pro
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Pro
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Pro
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Pro
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.