Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Printable
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Printable
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Printable
Because of the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Printable
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you’d wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Printable
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts. By way of example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you may want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Printable
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Printable
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Printable
Free and Starter plans permit you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Printable
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.