Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Order Form
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Order Form
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow help you make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Order Form
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Order Form
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user account under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re managing a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you’d wish to know if your visitors have any problems while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Order Form
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire journey of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific type, you may want to eliminate those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can see if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Order Form
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Order Form
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Order Form
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users too, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Order Form
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.