Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker One
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker One
When you are not using an individual behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker One
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker One
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker One
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the whole journey of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low involvement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker One
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker One
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it too, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or Zopim, you may add extra monitoring features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker One
Free and Starter programs permit you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker One
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.