Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Offer Free
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and examine the behaviour of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Offer Free
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Offer Free
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to drastically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Offer Free
This is especially helpful if you’re handling a number of sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog articles. This is a great means to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Offer Free
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the whole journey of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your customers’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you have a subscription form on your site, you would wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Offer Free
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Offer Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Offer Free
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Offer Free
Available at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.