Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your site visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
When you are not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know whether your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire journey of your visitors if they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers. You are able to see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one of your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user such as operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to know how so many people are filling out that form. On your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a particular form, you might want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – how many individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, no matter which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion into your site and add your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
Free and Starter programs allow you to track one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for large sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and form analytics are only available in Development and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Offer Codes
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.