Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Number
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Number
If you’re not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Number
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Number
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you’d want to know if your customers are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your site. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to boost conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Number
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get details about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to know how many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics accounts.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which parts of your site are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a page (that is an indication of low engagement for that segment ). If users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Number
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Number
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your site and add your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- The Same as 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally integrates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Number
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on several blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and improving user behavior on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Number
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.