Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Map
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Map
If you are not using a user behaviour monitoring software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are low or why people do not engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Map
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have created targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Map
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would want to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to improve the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Map
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can monitor the entire journey of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user such as operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You receive all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription type, how many of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see exactly which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Map
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Map
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow account, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Map
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Pro plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Map
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.