Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Manual
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Manual
When you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on actual data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Manual
Due to the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ activities in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Manual
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a blog, you would want to know if your visitors have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your blog articles. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Manual
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the whole journey of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to observe playbacks of all your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities. You can see which pages they are visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You receive all this data in real time, so you don’t need to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Manual
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code straight to your website, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Manual
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow together.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big businesses. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Manual
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Manual
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.