Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and examine the behavior of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
Because of the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
This is particularly beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ actions in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you’re running a site, then you’d want to know if your customers have any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the consumer engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the entire journey of your visitors whether they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all your customers’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ actions.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your site. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t need to wait to know your conversions. By way of instance, if you have a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can see if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that section). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your site, regardless of what type of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are a sophisticated user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
Free and Starter programs permit you to monitor 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users too, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Like Fitbit
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.