Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Java
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Java
When you’re not using an individual behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your Site
- Giving you website heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Java
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically enhance the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Java
This is particularly helpful if you’re handling a number of websites and need to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Java
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let us see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can track the entire travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of users visiting your site from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they wait and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d want to learn how so many men and women are filling out that form. On your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any type of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for that section). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to improve your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Java
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any type of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Java
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an option to incorporate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is install this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with all these advertising tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large businesses. All plans have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Java
Free and Starter plans allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in assessing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Java
Available at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.