Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why folks abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
If you’re not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you basically have to figure your conversion rates are reduced or why people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to see precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click on your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
Due to the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for website owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content websites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you are implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is the reason: Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
This is especially helpful if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ activities in real time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
Features Of Mouseflow
Let us see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to track the entire travel of your visitors if they see official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your users’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about each user including operating systems, browsers, visit duration or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would wish to know how so many people are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, it is possible to see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. You can see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll down quickly through a particular segment on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this section). When users are scrolling down fast, it means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that section to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code straight to your website, no matter what kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to join your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, provided that you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag supervisors like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for large corporations. All programs come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
Free and Starter programs allow you to track 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to be effective in assessing and enhancing user behaviour on your site.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Is Not Working
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.