Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Irma
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software launched in 2010, which permits you to check and analyze the behavior of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Irma
When you are not using a user behavior tracking software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools such as Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Supplying you detailed conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users scroll and click on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Irma
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation through your website
- See that sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture leads, it is possible to dramatically improve the performance of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker Irma
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially helpful if you’re handling multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would want to know whether your customers are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog posts. This is a good way to enhance the consumer engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Irma
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your visitors whether they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your site from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of all your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get details about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your customers’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For example, if you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel reports, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any type of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the maximum amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is a sign of low engagement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things such as: Form refills – the number of individuals re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Normal length – how much time people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Irma
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Irma
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow accounts through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS field.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those steps to connect your 3dcart shop with Mouseflow.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- Should you use a customer support tool such as Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you can add extra tracking features to your tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
- If you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you’ll get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Irma
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free program doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from individual users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on several sites such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Irma
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your arsenal.