Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker How To Watch
Mouseflow is a user behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and examine the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, where they lose interest in your content or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker How To Watch
When you’re not using a user behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to figure why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your website
- Giving you website heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker How To Watch
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is the reason: Web Click Tracker How To Watch
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple sites and want to provide access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are running a site, then you’d want to know whether your visitors are having any issues while signing up for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow are great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker How To Watch
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what those attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – It is possible to track the whole travel of your customers if they see official pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices such as smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of all of your customers’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, see length or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how visitors complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this information in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you have a subscription form on your site, you would want to learn how so many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may observe how many people go to your landing page where you have your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular type, you may want to eliminate those areas to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are becoming clicked on. It’s possible to see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you will need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics reports, you can also see things such as: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker How To Watch
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code directly into your website, no matter what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker How To Watch
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts through your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this extension into your website and add your Mouseflow tracking code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow additionally incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you’re an advanced user and utilize tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow with them.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker How To Watch
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor one site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan comes with a few basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free program doesn’t permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker How To Watch
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.