Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker History
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using attributes like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker History
If you are not using a user behavior tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to figure why your conversion rates are low or people do not engage with your own content. On the other hand, tools like Mouseflow enable you to make informed decisions based on real data by:
- Providing you detailed conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll to your website
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker History
Due to the attributes like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very beneficial tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your customers’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture prospects, it is possible to dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned above, you still might want to give Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker History
This is especially beneficial if you’re handling a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ activities in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know if your visitors are having any issues while registering for your newsletter or incorporating comments on your own blog posts. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are great to boost conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker History
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these features are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the whole journey of your customers if they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Sec playbacks – You can see playbacks of all your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -It is possible to view live streaming of your visitors’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your site etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how visitors complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. For instance, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how so many men and women are filling out that form. In your funnel reports, you may see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and just how many actually convert. Funnels can be used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like to have detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports.
- Employing the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, it is possible to see exactly which portions of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll quickly through a particular section on a webpage (that is an indication of low engagement for this segment ). If users are scrolling down fast, it usually means that you need to boost your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – the number of people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker History
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any type of code straight to your site, regardless of which kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to access everything Mouseflow must offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker History
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can manage your Mouseflow account through your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla site with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this extension in your site and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow these steps to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you can do it too, provided that you’re utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Should you use a customer service tool like Freshdesk, Olark, Zendesk, or even Zopim, you may add extra tracking features to your own tickets and contact pages.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these steps to connect Mouseflow together.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. It also provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker History
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and kind analytics are only available in Development and Professional plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including firms like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and many more.
Mouseflow has gotten several positive reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and analyzed on many sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker History
Accessible at very inexpensive prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.