Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Guide Free
Mouseflow is an individual behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behaviour of your site traffic, using attributes like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your articles or why they hesitate while registering for free trials of your merchandise. Web Click Tracker Guide Free
If you’re not using an individual behavior monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll on your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Guide Free
Because of the features like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really beneficial tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full service for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only areas of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by viewing your users’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch prospects, you can drastically improve the operation of your opt-in forms utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Guide Free
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user account under your primary account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other people.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your customers’ actions in real time as if you were looking at them through a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while registering for your newsletter or adding comments on your blog articles. This is a great way to enhance the user engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions on your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Guide Free
Features Of Mouseflow
As I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let us see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – It is possible to monitor the entire travel of your customers if they visit official pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You may track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Sec playbacks – It is possible to see playbacks of each one your customers’ tasks like mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -It is possible to see live streaming of your visitors’ activities. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they are coming from, how long they remain on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how visitors complete certain activities on your website. You can see where they hesitate and at which they convert. You receive all this information in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. By way of instance, in case you have a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription form, how a lot of them decide to not fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. You can see if people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they’re hesitating while filling out your forms. For instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you might want to remove those areas to increase your conversions.
- Employing the heatmap feature of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which portions of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll quickly through a particular segment on a page (which is a sign of low engagement for this section). If users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things like: Form refills – how many people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Average duration – how long individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Guide Free
Mouseflow Incorporates with lots of other tools and services, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of which kind of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Guide Free
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion into your site and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow these steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- Just like 3dcart, Mouseflow also incorporates with Magento, Prestashop and Shopify.
- If you would like to integrate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you are an advanced user and utilize tag supervisors such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to join Mouseflow together.
- If you have a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get full access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 plans – Free, Starter, Growth and Pro. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for large businesses. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Guide Free
Free and Starter plans allow you to track 1 site with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single form analytics report. Free plan does not allow access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, comprehensive funnels and kind analytics can only be gotten in Development and Pro plans.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of customers worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and analyzed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool known to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Guide Free
Accessible at very inexpensive rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.