Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which permits you to assess and analyze the behaviour of your website visitors, using features like heatmaps, type analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why people abandon your website, where they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
If you’re not using a user behavior monitoring software like Mouseflow, you essentially have to guess why your conversion rates are low or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to see exactly why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users scroll and click to your website
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for site owners. Here are a Few of the advantages of using Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ attention to important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation through your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are bringing more eyeballs
- Get Complete service for dynamic content sites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your website
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ actions in real time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your site, and have generated targeted landing pages to catch leads, it is possible to drastically enhance the operation of your opt-in forms using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still might want to provide Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
This is especially beneficial if you’re managing multiple websites and want to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming attribute of Mouseflow, you can observe your visitors’ actions in real-time as if you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you’re operating a blog, you would wish to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good means to improve the user engagement on your blog. In the same way, Mouseflow are good to boost conversions on your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers lots of features. Let’s see what those features are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your customers whether they visit members-only pages, dynamic pages or checkout pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablets.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of all of your users’ tasks such as mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about each user such as operating systems, browsers, visit length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to see how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You can see where they wait and at which they convert. You get all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you would want to learn how so many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel accounts, you will see how many people visit your landing page where you have your subscription form, how many of them decide to not fill it out and just how many really convert. Funnels is used to monitor any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics reports. For example, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 areas in a particular form, you might want to remove those fields to maximize your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. It’s possible to see where users spend the most amount of time. It’s possible to see if they scroll quickly through a specific section on a webpage (that is an indication of low involvement for this segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it usually means that you need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how long people spent filling out a discipline ; Blank submits – how many people submitted a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your site, regardless of what kind of website you’re running.
- WordPress- You can use this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from your WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Similar to WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an option to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code into the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You are able to follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to integrate your analytics software with Mouseflow, you are able to do it as well, provided that you’re using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- Mouseflow seamlessly integrates with these marketing tools – Hubspot, Optimizely, Unbounce and OpinionLab.
- If you’re an advanced user and use tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to join Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. It also provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All programs have a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
Free and Starter plans allow you to track one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Growth and Pro plans are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program includes some basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free plan doesn’t allow access to API along with the download/export feature.
Advanced features like exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics can only be gotten in Development and Professional programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is utilized by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, including Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on many blogs like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and enhancing user behavior on your site.
Whether you’re an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Guide 2019
Available at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your arsenal.