Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Fast Track
Mouseflow is an individual behavior tracking software found in 2010, which allows you to check and analyze the behavior of your site traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow helps you understand why people abandon your website, in which they lose interest in your content or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Fast Track
When you are not using an individual behaviour tracking software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or why people do not engage with your own content.
- Supplying you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Enabling You to record your user sessions to see what they do on your website
- Giving you site heatmaps that highlight where users click and scroll on your Site
- And much more
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Fast Track
Due to the features like website heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a very useful tool for website owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Catch users’ focus on important parts of your website
- Easily track user navigation throughout your website
- See that segments of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get Complete support for dynamic content sites
- Get Whole support for E-commerce segment and members-only areas of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your users’ activities in real time
- If you are implementing lead generation approaches on your website, and have created targeted landing pages to capture prospects, you can dramatically enhance the performance of your opt-in kinds utilizing Mouseflow’s comprehensive form analytics accounts.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Regardless of the disadvantages mentioned above, you still may want to provide Mouseflow a shot. This is why: Web Click Tracker Fast Track
Mouseflow permits you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is especially beneficial if you’re managing a number of websites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of individual sites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your visitors’ actions in real time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a site, then you would wish to know if your visitors are having any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a great means to improve the user engagement on your site. Similarly, Mouseflow would be good to increase conversions in your E-commerce site. Web Click Tracker Fast Track
Features Of Mouseflow
Like I said before, Mouseflow offers a lot of features. Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page monitoring – You can monitor the entire travel of your customers whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You can track activities of consumers visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers.
- Session playbacks – You can see playbacks of each one your users’ activities such as mouse movements, clicks, form fills, scrolls etc..
- User information – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see length or source of trip.
- Live streaming -You can view live streaming of your visitors’ activities.
- Funnel analytics – This feature allows you to view how traffic complete certain activities on your site. You are able to see where they wait and where they convert. You receive all this data in real time, which means you don’t have to wait to know your conversions. By way of example, in case you’ve got a subscription form on your site, you’d wish to learn how many men and women are filling out this form. On your funnel reports, you will see how many people go to your landing page where you own your subscription type, how a lot of them decide not to fill it out and how many really convert. Funnels can be used to track any sort of user-flow, not simply form fill-ups.
- If you want detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you with its Form Analytics reports. You can see whether people are having technical problems filling out your forms, or if they are hesitating while filling out your forms.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your website are getting clicked on. You can see where consumers spend the most amount of time. You can view if they scroll down quickly through a particular section on a webpage (which is a sign of low involvement for this section). If users are scrolling down fast, it means that you will need to boost your calls-to-action (CTAs) or articles in that area to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, You May Also see things like: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field following an unsuccessful submit; Average length – how much time people spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a Specific field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Fast Track
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other tools and services, for Example:
- HTML5 – Allows you to add any sort of code directly into your website, regardless of which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Fast Track
- Drupal – If you run a Drupal site, you can deal with your Mouseflow account via your website using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also gives an choice to integrate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you need to do is set up this expansion in your website and insert your Mouseflow monitoring code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those steps to connect your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you want to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it too, as long as you are using Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you’re a sophisticated user and utilize tag managers like GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, just follow these steps to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you’ve got a premium Mouseflow accounts, you can get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow provides 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise strategies for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Fast Track
Free and Starter plans permit you to monitor one website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for big sites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free plan includes some basic features like session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and one form analytics report. Free plan does not permit access to API and the download/export feature.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user management, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Professional programs.
As I mentioned earlier, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten several favorable reviews from individual users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
Additionally, it has been featured and reviewed on several sites like blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and a lot more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behavior on your website.
Whether you’re an individual entrepreneur, a small business or a big corporation, you should definitely give Mouseflow a try. Web Click Tracker Fast Track
Accessible at very affordable prices, Mouseflow is a software worth having in your toolbox.