Mouseflow Is The Best Tool for Live Website Visitor Tracking Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
Mouseflow is a user behavior monitoring software launched in 2010, which allows you to assess and examine the behavior of your website traffic, using features like heatmaps, form analytics, conversion funnels etc..
Mouseflow makes it possible to understand why folks abandon your site, in which they lose interest in your articles or the reason why they hesitate while signing up for free trials of your products. Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
When you are not using an individual behaviour monitoring software such as Mouseflow, you basically have to guess why your conversion rates are reduced or people don’t engage with your content.
- Providing you comprehensive conversion funnels to determine precisely why your conversion rates are low
- Allowing you to record your user sessions to see what they do in your Site
- Giving you site heatmaps that emphasize where users click and scroll to your Site
- And a Whole Lot More
Advantages Of Mouseflow Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
Because of the attributes like site heatmaps and conversion funnels, Mouseflow is a really useful tool for site owners. Here are some of the advantages of utilizing Mouseflow:
- Grab users’ focus on important parts of your Site
- Easily track user navigation throughout your Site
- See which sections of your web-pages are attracting more eyeballs
- Get full support for dynamic content websites
- Get full support for E-commerce section and members-only Regions of your Site
- Eliminate guesswork by watching your customers’ actions in real-time
- If you’re implementing lead generation strategies on your website, and have generated targeted landing pages to capture leads, you can dramatically improve the operation of your opt-in kinds using Mouseflow’s comprehensive form Analytics reports.
Who Is Mouseflow Ideal For?
Despite the disadvantages mentioned previously, you still may want to give Mouseflow a shot. Here is why: Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
Mouseflow allows you to create multiple user accounts under your main account. This is particularly beneficial if you’re managing a number of sites and need to give access to Mouseflow dashboards of different websites to other men and women.
With Live Streaming feature of Mouseflow, you can watch your customers’ activities in real-time as though you were looking at them via a CCTV camera.
If you are operating a blog, you’d wish to know whether your customers have any problems while signing up for your newsletter or adding comments on your own blog posts. This is a good way to improve the consumer engagement on your blog. Similarly, Mouseflow would be great to increase conversions in your E-commerce website. Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
Features Of Mouseflow
Let’s see what these attributes are:
- Page-to-page tracking – You can track the entire travel of your visitors whether they see members-only pages, dynamic pages or coupon pages.
- You may track activities of users visiting your website from mobile devices like smart-phones or tablet computers. You can see where they swiped, zoomed on, tapped etc..
- Session playbacks – You can observe playbacks of each one your users’ activities like mouse movements, clicks, form matches, scrolls etc..
- User details – You can get information about every user including operating systems, browsers, see duration or source of visit.
- Live streaming -You can see live streaming of your customers’ actions. You can see which pages they’re visiting, where they’re coming from, how long they stay on your website etc..
- Funnel analytics – This feature permits you to see how traffic complete certain actions on your website. You are able to see where they hesitate and where they convert. You get all this data in real time, so you don’t have to wait to understand your conversions. For instance, if you’ve got a subscription form on your website, you’d wish to know how many people are filling out that form. In your funnel accounts, you may see how many people visit your landing page where you own your subscription type, how many of them decide to not fill it out and how many actually convert. Funnels is used to track any sort of user-flow, not just form fill-ups.
- If you would like detailed tracking of your own forms, Mouseflow can do it for you using its Form Analytics accounts. By way of instance, if many users are hesitating while filling out 2-3 fields in a specific form, you may want to eliminate those fields to increase your conversions.
- Using the heatmap characteristic of Mouseflow, you can see precisely which parts of your site are getting clicked on. You can see where users spend the maximum amount of time. It’s possible to view if they scroll down quickly through a specific segment on a webpage (that is a sign of low involvement for that segment ). When users are scrolling down quickly, it means that you will need to improve your own calls-to-action (CTAs) or content in that section to make it even more engaging.
- In form analytics accounts, you can also see things such as: Form refills – the number of people re-submitted a field after an unsuccessful submit; Normal duration – how much time individuals spent filling out a field; Blank submits – how many people filed a form without filling out a particular field.
Mouseflow Integration’s Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
Mouseflow integrates with lots of other Services and Tools, such as:
- HTML5 – lets you add any sort of code directly into your site, no matter which type of website you are running.
- WordPress- You can take advantage of this WordPress plugin to get everything Mouseflow has to offer right from the WP dashboard. Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
- Drupal – If you operate a Drupal website, you can deal with your Mouseflow accounts via your site using this module.
- Joomla – Much like WordPress and Drupal, Mouseflow also provides an choice to incorporate your Joomla website with Mouseflow dashboard. All you have to do is install this expansion into your website and insert your Mouseflow tracking code to the plugin’s JS area.
- 3Dcart – You can follow those measures to join your 3dcart store with Mouseflow.
- If you would like to incorporate your analytics applications with Mouseflow, you can do it as well, as long as you are utilizing Google Anlytics, Kissmetrics, Coremetrics or Omniture.
- If you are an advanced user and use tag managers such as GTM (Google Tag Manager), Segment or Tealium, simply follow these measures to connect Mouseflow with them.
- In case you have a premium Mouseflow account, you’ll get whole access to Mouseflow’s API.
Mouseflow offers 4 strategies – Free, Starter, Growth and Guru. Additionally, it provides Custom Enterprise plans for big corporations. All plans come with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
Free and Starter programs allow you to monitor 1 website with 500 and 10,000 monthly page-views respectively. Development and Professional strategies are for large websites with 50,000 and 500,000 monthly page-views respectively.
Free program comes with a few basic features such as session replays, heatmaps, one funnel and a single kind analytics report. Free program does not permit access to API and the download/export attribute.
Advanced features including exporting, multiple user control, API access, detailed funnels and form analytics are only available in Growth and Pro programs.
As I mentioned previously, Mouseflow is used by thousands of clients worldwide, including companies like Philips, Accenture, Microsoft, NBC and a lot more.
Mouseflow has gotten many favorable reviews from users also, such as Leah Hernandez of ABT Electronics, Jens Jakob Andersen of RunRepeat etc..
It has also been featured and reviewed on many blogs such as blinklist, UI Patterns, B2C and many more.
Mouseflow is a tool proven to work in analyzing and improving user behaviour on your website.
Whether you are an independent entrepreneur, a small business or a large corporation, you must definitely give Mouseflow an attempt. Web Click Tracker Fast Pass
Accessible at very affordable rates, Mouseflow is a program worth having in your toolbox.